Vision and Values
Trusted by schools to support teachers and leaders to improve educational outcomes for all children and young people, especially disadvantaged groups.
- Every child and young person have the right to a high-quality education.
- We uphold the seven Nolan principles of public service: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
- We are collaborative and build mutually supportive partnerships.
- We are relentless in pursuit of the highest quality in all we do, including robust evaluation of what we do.
- Evidence underpins the way we work.
- Everything we do supports teachers and leaders to improve the educational outcomes for all children and young people, especially disadvantaged groups .